NightMares official forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on the NightMares forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is our ends.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiseAboveYou
Admin
RiseAboveYou

This is our ends. Empty
PostSubject: This is our ends.   This is our ends. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

Thats it, i've had enough today i started killing the guild i'm really tired of drama and that kind of stuff some people complained that i'm not active enough in guild
1- i work
2- i don't have as much time to play sro and be with you even if i would..
3-i know i'm not a good master and the best thing for you all

So today i kicked out many people that arent active for now
for my self i'm gonna join Destructions with PureSoul and with WarriorSoul i'm gonna join Destructive you guys are free to go in the guild you want some might go back to Wicked if you wanna buy the guild.. i sell it for 30m or you can offer me. i'm out i tryed to do a nice guild and kinda strong as well and i kinda think i did so i can't say i fail doing it and being with you was awsome i will never forget the moment we shared
i hope we can be in some others guild together without me being the master
Have fun in the future and i'm sorry.. i know this might make some people sad cause i know many of you liked this guild but i'm sorry, i just can't handle this crap anymore..

08/06/12 Rebellen dies

-=WarriorSoul=-

p.s: I wont make an end to the forums so if you wanna come and still make post on it and keep the contact you guys skill could do it. i wont ban any IP on the forum have fun all
Back to top Go down

This is our ends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightMares official forums :: NightMares forums :: Silkroad General Discussion-
Jump to: