NightMares official forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on the NightMares forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RiseAboveYou
Admin
RiseAboveYou

Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ*   Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ* I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Ok guys some of you may get PK while botting, one of our memebers got pk twice because of that exploit
name.. _OK_ , This is very simple and i sugest you start botting in hided place.

There a quest you must collect 200 Antenoke claw when you have done that quest you must Capture an Antelope
and bring it back to the npc that gave you the quest, this Antelope you captured gonna follow you untill you reach the NPC that gave you the quest
But people can still attack the Captured Antelope, for some reason if you hit it you become Pink and if you kill it you become RED! (Murder) The Behemot has this bug too so when botters see this mob they attack it.. and become murder.. and the guy who's doing the quest take the item you drop.. i've seen someone did that name EVIL he was walking in Roc with his Antelope and he was making many botters pk and he get lvl 72+5 full blue garment hands + another thing +5 full blue BE AWARE of this bug! go bot in Hided place to not lose all your items!

If i cought people in guild doing that on OTHER memebers of Rebellen you'll get kicked i wont tolerate this.
You can do it on who ever you want but not on someone in the guild thanks.

-=WarriorSoul Forums admin=-
Live 2 Kill and Kill 2 Live
Back to top Go down
PrettyWoman
Rebellen soldiers
PrettyWoman

Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ*   Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ* I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks a lot !!! yay !!! You Rocks !!! hug hug
Back to top Go down

Beward botters! Murder glitch *READ*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightMares official forums :: NightMares forums :: Silkroad General Discussion-
Jump to: