NightMares official forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on the NightMares forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to set up isro bot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiseAboveYou
Admin
RiseAboveYou

How to set up isro bot Empty
PostSubject: How to set up isro bot   How to set up isro bot I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:57 am

So many people asked me to make a tutorial on the forums so here it is and follow the set properly study

1st download isro bot http://rapidshare.com/files/116485243/SROBotEn1.90b.exe.html
2nd make sure you bought a card for 9$USD here http://us.botsmall.com/member/signup.php?price_group=1
3th when you have extracted you bot files on your desktop go in it and click on Charge

on the first page you can create your account don't forget to login on the left bottom
How to set up isro bot Bot6

on the second page you can charge the card you bought 1card = 110 credit = 220 hours of botting aproximativly 7days 24/7
How to set up isro bot Bot7

when you log on the bot site know as pp.botsmall.com you'll see My Cards heres gonna be your card after you bought em
the only thing you must to in copy and past on Charge card ID and charge Card password don't let any space when you copy it or it won't work

after you click charge card and then check remain credits to verify if it really worked fine
if you have done this now open the bot (the withe finger) then click on SRO_client game is gonna open and set your bot as u want heres my setting to give you an hint
How to set up isro bot Bot1
How to set up isro bot Bot2
Here you must refesh your skill and don't forget to click on "loop all bot activity!!!"
How to set up isro bot Bot2
How to set up isro bot Bot3
Here same as Tbot.. the filter pick,not pick,save,not save,sell,not sell
How to set up isro bot Bot5

Hope its clear for all ^^ if it isnt leave your question on this post ill try to answer my best
Back to top Go down

How to set up isro bot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightMares official forums :: NightMares forums :: Guides and Tutorials-
Jump to: