NightMares official forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on the NightMares forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RiseAboveYou
Admin
RiseAboveYou

Getting to know you Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:06 pm

Who are you exacly?

[Name:]
[Sexe:]
[Age:]
[where are you from:]
[Since when are you playing sro?]
[ign&Build:]
------------------------
Hey all, I'm keny male 17years old Razz I'm from canada in quebec i speak also french. I play sro for about 2years now
I've played the 70cap it was so much better than 80 cap Sad miss it.
I'm also known as WarriorSoul or PureSoul scratch and paly a Rogue/Warlock <-- pwnage guaranted cheers
Back to top Go down
Itchy
Rebellen soldiers

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello All,
I´m Andreas (Andy),I´m male and i come from Bavaria it´s near Germany^^btw. It´s in Germany in a little town called Straubing.I´m 14years old but i´m not like the other children^^I play sro since 1½ years .I´m lvl 73 full int s/s nuker and i skill light ice and bicheon. lol!
Back to top Go down
p33r
Rebellen general

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:24 pm

well. my name is milan. i live in Holland. so we are neighbours;)
im 18 years old and i luv sro. my character sucks. everyone owns me. but i like the game and i keep playing..

bb:)
Back to top Go down
Lee
Rebellen soldiers

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:23 am

iam Mostafa from Egypt male 18 years i play sro from 2 year i Love my Build Pure Int S/S

need more ? Razz
Back to top Go down
xpd
Rebellen general
xpd

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Name: Maarten De Krock
Gender: MALE xD (wondering how it would be if i was female ... BAD!!!!!!!)
where are you from: Flanders (no not Ned Flanders from the simpsons, Flanders is a part of BELGIUM)
Since when are you playing sro?: idk that exactly, but i guess almost 3 years.. i know there were only 5 servers when i started... never made it to 80 ^^
ign&Build: xpd, and prolly i'm going to be 1 h warrior with cleric or warlock, need some advise for that later ^^ first leveling till i'm high Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightMares official forums :: NightMares forums :: Silkroad General Discussion-
Jump to: